Ordering the report
- Log in to NWEA (https://reports.nwea.org/Login.aspx)
- Click on Order Reports
- For number 1, select the Term that you want the report (Fall or Spring of current year)
- For number 2, the check box should be checked in order to see RIT ranges
- For number 3, select No Optional Grouping
- For number 4, ignore this one.
- For number 5, click on the box if you want to receive an email when the report is ready. Type in your email address.
- For number 6, click on Achievement Status and Growth Report.
- For current year’s, growth choose Fall to Spring. Choosing Fall to Fall will result in different targeted growth information.
- Click on Submit Report.
Retrieving the Report
- Click on Retrieve Reports
- When the report is ready, click on the word “Ready”.
- Click on Open.
- On the left side, click on Extract all files.
- Click on Next.
- Browse to a folder that you want the data to save. I do not recommend saving to your desktop. I recommend creating a folder just for Crystal Reports that indicates the season and year (i.e. Fall 2012).
- Click on Next.
- Leave the check mark on to show the files and click on Finish.
- The folder that was just created will open up.
10. Double-click on the file that looks like a clock.
11. The file should open. If it does not, it means that the Crystal Report Viewer needs to be reinstalled. Contact the Zen Desk.
12. To see on the computer screen, leave the report name to Print the report to a window and then click on Print.
13. The arrows at the top of the screen will allow you to see each screen. Each teacher will have multiple pages since they have multiple classes that are loaded. For elementary, the homeroom/social studies classes usually will have all of the students listed. Literacy and math will only have the students that they currently grade in those subjects.
To print the report:
- Click on the drop down arrow under report and change to Print the Report to a Printer.
- Click on printer options to make sure it is printing where you want it to go. To change printers, click on Setup and select the correct printer. Sometimes it does not print the way you want. I recommend choosing Adobe PDF. So you can see how it will print.