It's a new year, and a great time to change your network password!! Just follow these steps:
- At any time when you're logged into your compuer, click the Ctrl + Alt + Delete keys again.
- Click the Change Password link.
- Key in your current password in the Old Password field.
- Key in your new password and confirm it by keying it in again. Then click the right arrow.
Passwords for our system must be at least 5 characters long, but stronger passwords are at least 8 characters long. More tips:
- Don't reuse old passwords.
- DON'T use passwords comprised of dictionary words, birthdays, family and pet names, addresses, or any other personal information.
- DO include a combination of numbers, upper and lower case letters, and symbols.